AD

He is the one!

The title probably mislead you into thinking I am going to tell you about an amazing man I have met and thinking he is meant for me, but that's not the case.

I will tell you about another man i know who is more in spirit. I don't how spiritual you are (yes,you) but I still do want to tell you how amazing the lordt is. I am writing this at the early hours of the morning at 1am (clearly the holy spirit is alive and well and it wants me to really share the word). I haven't been one to go crazy about God like this. I have a family that loves God especially my mom, she's more active about God, in terms of going to church and doing all she could do to get that full Godly energy running through her body, but I never have paid that much attention to God before, until 2018 or 2019. I knew he was there and prayed here and there, before those years (2018 and 2019), but our relationship was on "social distance" for a while

so 2019 hit, the year of wonders. first I was busy fighting matric cause it was fighting me, workload was above my head, then little old me decided to add on the stress and allow myself to be within a relationship. Old me decided to make such interesting and delicious decisions, which ended in tears and a broken heart (which I thought was beyond repairs then but it's repaired now lol). 

2019 probably the one year that had pushed me towards God. Bad after bad was the theme for the year (clearly 2020 wants to be part 2 of 2019). It seems stupid but the messiness of Matric had me praying and the heart break had me on my knees (don't judge). Do listen when they say heart break has you waking up randomly at 3am and being on some "yah neh" especially when the partner breaks up with while you still in love and very early on in the relationship.

The point I am trying to make is that, when things be looking shitty the whole time in your life, it means God wants you to come to his presence. He misses you and he is trying to find ways to bring you near to him so he takes care of you and that you don't forget his power and how you can't do the life thing alone. He is reliable (unlike some humans) and loves you no matter what. I think as you grow older and as life gets difficult, you realise that faith, church and God is the food your soul needs in order to fight anything in life. I ain't no saint or expert, I am still human but I felt like sharing a little godly motivation.

When you just about to give up, God comes through and shows off. Trust him.

"the pain you have been feeling can't compare to the joy thats coming" Romans 8:18

Socials (please follow)
Instagram: andiswa_thee.queen
Twitter: andy1d_fab

Comments

  1. I absolutely love this Andiswa! I feel so encouraged, thank you for sharing your testimony!💛💛💛💛

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Ad

Popular Posts